For many people working online has long been the norm. Rhizome, for example, is a remote team connecting, communicating and taking decisions online.
Many others have had to crash into a world on online working. We can help you with:
- Have constructive conversations and productive meetings when we are all under pressure
- Taking decisions that are democratic and consensual despite that pressure
- Dealing with the conflicts that are bound to arise in the new world created by Covid-19
- Emergency planning for new and difficult situations
If these, or any of the other offers on this page are of interest, please get in touch.
Online presents us with opportunities to reach beyond the usual social barriers, and barriers of geography and time. Extend your reach and include those for whom online is the main or only way to get involved and influence the world they live in.
We can support you with:
- Meetings – maintaining relationships or building new ones, planning and strategizing, taking decisions
- Events such as (un)conferences, AGMs and more
- Consultations, evaluations and reviews
- Participatory decision-making
- Bespoke online training
We’re always open to the challenge of new ways to work in groups and organisations. So if what you need isn’t on the list, get in touch.