We’ve mentioned and linked to Chris Corrigan from time to time on this blog. He’s just uploaded a page he’s entitled A collection of Life’s Lessons with over 80 links:
For a while thought, I have kept a set of writings apart from this blog, titled “A Collection of Life’s Lessons.” I’ve just spent the morning updating that list, and if you’d like to read the book that I’ll never write, go on over to that page and start reading about everything I’ve learned in 43 years, and all the best stuff I have documented in 10 years of blogging.
- Lessons about working with groups
- Lessons about working in organisations
- Lessons about working in communities
- Lessons about learning
- Lessons from indigenous North America and beyond
- Lessons about life, the universe and everything
Let us know what you find in the collection – where it takes you, what you learn, how it changes your practice. We’ll try to do the same.